What to expect.
I offer a free 15min phone call to help you decide if I feel the right counsellor for you. There is no obligation on you to book in a session if it does not feel right for you. If you do decide to book a session in then our first session we will find out more about:
• your reasons for coming to counselling
• how I work and am able to help you and how we can best work together
• what you are hoping to gain from coming to counselling
• talk about some of the problems which have been causing distress
It is also important for you to ask any questions of your own and you may want to think about these before we meet. Writing them down beforehand can sometimes be helpful.
• Counselling usually takes place on a weekly basis and at the same time each week.
• Sessions last for 50 minutes.
• We will regularly review how the sessions are going for you to ensure you are benefiting from counselling .
Couples Counselling Fees
£55.00 initial consultation for hour and half session.
£55.00 for hour sessions.
£70.00 for one hour and a half sessions.
Each year to support trainee counsellors I offer two space for trainees at a reduced cost.
Student Counsellor rate £35.00 per session.